Prodipe Stratocaster ST80 SBRef.: 20847
INLAYS: WH dots
BRIDGE: Std w/tremolo
PICKUPS: 3 x single coil Alnico 5
SCALE: 628 mm
ELECTRONICS: 1 volume, 2 tones
INCLUDES: Gig Bag
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
The PRODIPE GUITARS ST80 MA series follows the greatest tradition of SOLID BODY guitar manufacture.
The best craftsmen for an unmatched result:
- a good density basswood body,
- a neck in vintage varnished maple,
- a maple fingerboard for more brilliance and edge.
Also, a set of ALNICO V pickups, and a set of nickel-coated D’ADDARIO 9-42 strings for an exceptional result in this price range.
ALNICO V pickups are made with an aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy, which offers several advantages :
- Lower magnetic field than a ceramic pickup, for optimum string vibration giving more sustain.
- Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups contain 6 separate magnets. This allows us to choose the perfect configuration for each string during manufacture, thus achieving better balance.
- The aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy is also ideal for a palette of warm, full, precise sounds.
Finally, the ST80MA/RA range has a pickup configuration consisting of three single coils, in the perfect tradition for faultless versatility.
Available in Black, Sunburst, Candy Red, Sonic Blue and Fiesta Red.
Fantastic Strat-styled guitar for beginners with a tight budget looking for a quality guitar.