ESI Midimate Interface cable USB
USB Midi Cable Interface
- USB 2.0 MIDI Interface Cable
- High-Speed Connection For Opitmised Performance
- Bus Powered, No External Power Supply
- No Driver Needed For Most Platforms
- Quick & Easy Setup
MIDIMATE II is a convenient USB 2.0 MIDI interface cable with up to 32 input or 32 output channels for PC and Macintosh systems. With MIDIMATE II you can obtain perfect MIDI timing and performance at an extremly affordable price. The interface cable is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 10 (32/64bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32/64bit), Windows 7 (32/64bit) and Windows Vista (32/64bit) as well as Mac OS X and instantly works after you plug it in – no driver installation is required. There is more, MIDIMATE II even automatically detects the incoming and outgoing MIDI signals, which means that both connectors work as input or output. You can use as 1 simultaneous input and 1 simultaneous output (with 16 channels each), 2 input (32 channels) or 2 output (32 channel) device.
Please note that MIDIMATE II has been discontinued and has since been replaced by the new
- USB MIDI interface with 2 MIDI connectors, each can work as independent input or output
- high-speed connection to USB 2.0 or 1.1 equipped PC or Macintosh system
- bus powered, requires no external power supply
- no driver needed for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, WIndows 10 and Mac OS X
- optional ESI MIDI Port driver for multi device / multi client operation under Windows available.
29€ VAT Included